Thursday, August 23, 2012

I am so excited....and so thankful for an answer to prayer! Thomas has some vision in his left eye without his glasses!

I put his patch on the day before yesterday and he said "mommy, I can see!" I tested him by taking him to our homeschool board and asked him to identify letters and colors and he was SPOT ON!

I just tested him again and sure enough, he could identify letters and colors.

I cannot tell you how it broke my heart to hear that my little boys brain was not "talking" to his left eye. Well, apparently his brain and eye are on speaking terms now! God is so good...I am so thankful! \o/

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy for the two of you! God is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son - who will be 4 next month - was just diagnosed with amblyopia. I stumbled upon your blog while doing some research. I'd love to hear an update! How is your son doing now?

    We are starting patching tomorrow and I'm so sad for my little angel! I don't know of anyone else who is going through this and I'd love to hear from other moms who are facing the same challenge!

    ReplyDelete